Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Cupcake Courier

Well, my kids were on vacation from school this week, so not much baking took place.  We had a week full of movies, play dates, sleepovers and a visit to Bounce U.

Since my plan is to post at least once a week, I decided to dedicate this one to another one of my favorite inventions,  The Cupcake Courier.
Now I don't know about you, but when I make cupcakes, I usually get at least 24.  For some reason, most of the cupcake carriers I've come across are either made for 12 or 18.  This totally solves the problem because it can hold up to 36!
This has 3 removable trays for cupcakes, muffins or even small cups of jello, pudding, fruit salad, etc.
You can also use just the bottom tray if you need to transport a cake!
It also comes with these inserts to transport cookies and brownies!  I don't know how I ever managed without it!  I had seen it on amazon, but I came across it at Costco and just couldn't pass it up!
Now I need to fill it!  I don't think that should be too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment