Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grilled Jalapenos

That's right, jalapenos!  Unfortunately, I'm still having issues with my oven and thought you might enjoy a simple, yet absolutely DELICIOUS appetizer.  Once you've tasted one, you'll become addicted!  I came across this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and have been making them ever since!  There are only 3 ingredients:

jalapeno peppers
cream cheese
bacon

Cut the peppers in half and scoop out the seeds. (leaving in a few seeds will give them a little kick!)  I placed them on this great grill basket from Pampered Chef.
Fill the pepper cavity with a little cream cheese.
Cut bacon strips into thirds and wrap each pepper with bacon.  You can secure with a toothpick or leave as is.

Grill the peppers until the bacon gets crispy.
I didn't even have time to get them on a plate!  They went straight from the grill into our mouths!  One bite and you'll be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment